Rooster has gone back to stay with his family. I'm sure you can hear my huge theatrical sighs of gloom from there.
Things i miss
- I just miss him. Lots.
- I really miss stealing his bed, either just nabbing it for myself and making him sleep on the hard floor, or running off with the blanket and dumping it in the garden.
- I miss us being able to perform 'two lead crucifixion' on mum. You know... when two dogs walking on the lead head in separate directions at different speeds.
- I miss laughing when he is too doddery to cock his leg when peeing.
Things I am glad for
- I get the squeaky dino Cuz all to myself
- I don't have to put up with his snoring
Things I learnt
- Ignore growls and snarls, they don't mean it. Pups get away with murder. Ditto with humans yelling 'no' or 'off'.
- Rooster walks so slowly he gets miles behind on a walk and ignores all calls to come. Which means I can too.
- One for the future: the Rooster treasure hunt. Stand in the middle of the lawn and start to poo. Continue walking while pooing so you leave each bit about 12 foot apart. Remember not to walk in straight lines - mum will have to search when clearing up with the poo shovel.
Things that still puzzle me
- Why the cats are not afraid of him but hide from me?
- Why does he find me so annoying?