Monday 13 August 2007

not impressed

OK, so I'm getting teased for not liking water. So I thought I would give it a go. I hopped down the slipway into the canal and cleared a space in the weed



then went nutty




things were going so well then I hurtled across the slipway and plunged head-first into deep water. My parents stood paralysed as I disappeared under the weeds for what seemed like forever before I surfaced.

I was not a happy camper.



Thing is, when wet my lovely coat turns into tiny woolly curls, my beard and moustache all but disappear and my legs look like rat legs. All in all, not dignified.

I dried myself off on the gravel path so that I could add gritty mud to the canal ooze and algae, then we went to the pub and I was the stinkiest pup in town.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mojo!! Not to worry, I don't like water much either. 'cept my furs don't get all curly!

    Lola

    ReplyDelete