Thursday 20 September 2007

I was bored

My humans bore me sometimes.

They sit upstairs in their offices staring at their computers and they just don't realise I should be centre of attention AT ALL TIMES.

So I did a bit of indoor digging on the futon. Quite satisfying really as it is full of this great lumpy cotton stuff.

Mummy couldn't help but laugh, fortunately. She was grateful I didn't chew up the patterned throw which they haggled for in the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul.

Heh heh.

That's for next time.

6 comments:

  1. You do keep yourself occupied, don't you Mojo! Be careful what you eat! It could lead to trouble!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She laughed?? Mojo, she's a keeper. The days Mumsie laughed were days I thought she was going to be admitted to a Psych Hospital as I had driven her over the edge!!!!! Great work on that futon...did you find any rodents in there??? We woulda been right there helping you!

    Wiry chews, Scruffy and Lacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mojo
    Sure you were bored! I hope they had learnt the lesson.
    Glad you were not in trouble!
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will learn thay they have to pay attention to you every minutes of their life..... Goooooood job Mojo !! Kisses, Faya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mojo!

    Nice job on the futon pad! Very wise of you to leave the Turkish bazaar find (not so sure your mama would be laughin' 'bout that one). Your diversionary tactics are top notch, chica. Just devilish enough to capture their attention, but amusing enough to make them so glad they have you! Well done.

    Goober love,
    Stanley

    Pee Ess
    Are you going to Lola and Penny's disco pawty Sat night? Go to my blog to check it out if you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, Mojo. I have the same trouble with my human. Sometimes you just have to do those things. Good thing you chose the futon though.

    Koobuss Kisses,
    Koobie

    ReplyDelete